I Know Your Kind
[html]

I kinda pp-ed Noss jumping on him, but he wasn't hurt or anything. If you want me to change it I gladly will--just PM me and I can switch the flow of events Tongue

Noss's ears twitched before his head whipped to the sound of a growl. Now, Noss may have thought himself the big bad warrior, but being caught unawares did not help anyone in any situation. So, with the worst possibility in mind--growls, after all, did not often signify friendliness--He twirled the new impromptu spear in his hands so that it has held with a firm grip, his knees bending a little and the other arm held out, ready for any sort of attack. Pack lands or no, trespassers normally didn't mind crossing the borders for obvious reasons. Looking around, another sound alerted him to the stranger who was spying on him--the snap of a twig. White canines bared a little, Noss dropped himself lower before pouncing off into the bushes, muscles tense and taught.

When his hand grasped the shoulder of his onlooker, Noss kept coming, barreling the other down until he was crouched above him, spear tip raised in preparation as he looked down on the other. It was a male--a small red wolf--and young at that, with amber eyes. Nose twitching a little, Noss's eyebrows furrowed as he realized that the scent on him was Cour des Miracles; friend, not foe. Growling to himself at the mistake and waste of worry, Noss struck the spear in the ground a little ways off, looking harder at the pup; for that was what he was, in truth--barely of eligible age. He got up, but remained close so that he could grab the other male if he tried to flee. "Any particular reason you were sneaking about?" he asked, pale yellow eyes narrowed in suspicion.

Warrior walks. "Warrior talks." Warrior thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.Fuego b {font-weight:normal; color:#51aa8a; letter-spacing:1px;text-shadow: #a0dfb8 1px 1px 1px;}
.Fuego-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#a0dfb8; text-align:center;}
.Fuego p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Fuego{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#001926; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... Noss-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #205047; padding: 5px 0px 320px 0px; font-family: Tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#205047; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Fuego-border1 {width:402px; border:1px solid #001926; margin:0 auto;}
.Fuego-line1 {width:200px; border-bottom:5px dotted #51aa8a; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread