I Know Your Kind
ooc: That was perfectly okay... I was hoping for some sort of similar reaction from Noss.

In just an instance, all of his fears were confirmed. The fierce brute had not only heard him but immediately crossed the large space between them and successfully pinned Viggo to the ground. Sharpened stick at his throat and bared glistening teeth inches from his flesh terrified the much smaller wolf. You've done it now... he's going to murder you and no one will be the wiser. He'll probably eat your insides and make you watch. His eyes closed and he gulped fearfully at the thought.

He flinched as the sound of the stick piercing the ground reached his down turned ears. The weight of the male was removed from him and he opened his eyes to see the pale yellow orbs of the large male drilling him. Cautiously, he sat up, unsure if the other male would allow him to stand. Quietly, but surprisingly without fear sounding in his voice, Viggo answered. "I'm Viggo Rhys sir... I'm new to Cour des Miracles, but I promise you I wasn't sneaking about... I just heard a noise and went to investigate. Which is where you come into the story..."

Sensing that it might be okay to do so, Viggo stood, the top of his head hardly reaching the middle of the humongous male's chest. Please don't kill me... The size different was so great between the two that had the grey male been in his halfing form that Viggo felt he still wouldn't even match up.

Messages In This Thread