he came from the woods
[html]

Word Count → --

His face was handsome, she noticed, as the distance between them had closed and the sun shone brightly over his features. Ezekiel's hair was messy, but he held a rugged attractiveness that Sage could and did appreciate. Aside from his scarred body, he did not seem a warrior. Maybe he had been something else, once.

The man questioned her, as if he did not believe her to be so close to the large animal. She gave a short, soft laugh and an enthusiastic nod. "Yes, we're quite close, really," Sage admitted, her gaze lingering on the creamy stallion.

In her haze, she often very nearly forgot what she was about to say, or what she had been speaking about before. Most times, she caught herself, as she did now. But she was not always so lucky, and was quickly embarrassed when that happened.

"Practicing", he offered simply, and Sage's eyes followed his hand to his neck. "It looks silly without a partner, I’m sure.” Ezekiel said with a wink.

"No, it looks quite alright." Sage replied, inhaling the last bits of her joint and tossing the remains back to the earth whence it came. "What are you practicing for?" she wondered dreamily. "Could I learn?"

<style>
.sr-rose {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:transparent;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/aFW0k.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.sr-rose .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:left;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.sr-rose .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.sr-rose .divider {border-bottom:1px solid;}
.sr-rose p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.sr-rose b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.sr-rose i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.sr-rose u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread