he came from the woods
[html]

Not quite sure what the pose you described was, but if I'm wrong lemme know and I'll fix it. xD

Suddenly, she was invigorated. Sage rose quickly to her feet, her eyes locked on Ezekiel, hands held higher, closer to her body, protective. At his encouragement, a thin smile spread on her lips. It did feel good to be active again. There was fear in Sage that she could become a beast like some of Inferni; she didn't want to be brutal or cruel. She only wanted to keep living.

If she could perpetuate her dream world of non-violence, she would. Defend, disable, and run away. That would be her battle plan. But she would have to practice; already she could feel her soft muscles becoming tense, resisting the little effort it took to play-fight.

Ezekiel rushed forward again, and she ducked, dashing to the side of him, an arm extending to make her own pseudo-swipe as she circled around. Like the blue jay, she would hit and run.

<style>
.sr-rose {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:transparent;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/aFW0k.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.sr-rose .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:left;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.sr-rose .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.sr-rose .divider {border-bottom:1px solid;}
.sr-rose p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.sr-rose b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.sr-rose i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.sr-rose u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread