[P] Get Me Out of Here
[html]

Word Count → 342
Decided not to forward-date, since it took me a while to get up anyway.

Oh, sweet Halcyon Mountains; so calm, so peaceful, so serene... and Darkness wanted nothing to do with them.

He had managed to push aside his fear of heights, just for a while, when he had scaled the giant hills. The only thing that had kept him determined to get over them was a burning curiosity; he couldn't resist exploring an unknown territory when it was only a slightly short - even though painful - climb away. Unfortunately, whenever he looked at them, he could remember that feeling of being unnaturally high and wanting to get down as quickly as he could. Still, his curiosity overcame this, and he still found himself in the territory after about a month of coming to this area of Nova Scotia.

By now he had made a full loop: over the mountain, past Inferni, around Millstone Village, and back to where he had started. His next destination would be heading southward, as he had heard there were many more packs down along the shoreline where the rivers he had encountered let out. Still, he wasn't finished with the mountain lands yet. The southeastern parts were still a mystery to him, and he was determined to find out what was there.

It was cool, a bit overcast, as the dark male made his way eastward. By now the dye on his mane was mostly faded, nearly gone. His satchel was slung over his shoulder, barely heavy. As usual he had lost his rock collection, but now he was completely out of dye. Getting more wasn't his priority at this point; he just wanted to get this travel over with and leave the area of the mountain. It hadn't bothered him at first, but now that he was starting to head east, he found himself getting closer to it which extremely annoyed him.

Despite this, he was still in his typical happy mood, walking around and talking to himself as if he hadn't a care in the world. "Almost done with this area, finally. Wonder if I'll meet anyone."

<style>
.kfree-03 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.kfree-03 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:left;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.kfree-03 .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.kfree-03 .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.kfree-03 p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.kfree-03 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.kfree-03 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.kfree-03 u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread