[P] Get Me Out of Here
[html]

Word Count → 308
Post is sort of short; I wanted to force myself to type up something before I made you wait any longer. I do apologize for that. Tongue

This new wolf, who introduced herself as Eris, seemed friendly enough. Darkness's tail began wagging, ignoring the fact that he didn't quite understand the "For now" part she added. What, was she changing her name? Leaving the pack? Well, it didn't affect him, and he simply ignored it vocally, leaving only a tilt of his head to indicate his slight confusion as he replied. "Sorta. Jus' been going around the land, and haven't been to this area yet." He readjusted the satchel around his shoulder, which he had gotten used to doing every few minutes even when it wasn't necessary.

Hoping that Eris would be open to a conversation, he decided to introduce himself. Holding out his hand in a friendly gesture, he said, "Oh, and I'm Darkness, loner, probably not going to settle down but who knows?" Mimicry, there was nothing wrong with it, especially since he wasn't sure how to go about talking to her. During moments like this he was usually focused on the conversation and could come up with subjects in an instant, but with the Halcyon Mountain just a brief glance away he found his mind wandering.

With a small shrug, taking his thoughts back to the matter at hand, he asked, "So... where're you heading off to?" She didn't seem to be heading towards the territory she was pointing to, and if she didn't mind he'd follow her around for a little while, just for the sake of conversation. If he managed to learn a bit about these lands, he might not feel so pressured to stay in them any longer, and would be able to leave as quickly as possible. He had nothing against those he had met in the area, but just being around these mountains was disturbing, and if he stuck around any longer he would go absolutely mad.

<style>
.kfree-03 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.kfree-03 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:left;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.kfree-03 .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.kfree-03 .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.kfree-03 p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.kfree-03 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.kfree-03 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.kfree-03 u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread