It wakes and returns for the third time
OOC- Ugh, J'adore is being all weird and talking XD 700+

The male stayed mostly silent for the duration of the ceremony save for a few words of thanks, each word truer than the last. He could not agree more with Ralla's promotion to council rank. Even if he tried he could not find it within himself to boil any jealousy towards the woman, any attempt to was futile. She had taught him the ways of the tribal pack, so that he now fitted in perfectly with the members who had been here long before him. For that he would always be grateful. He had never thanked her before now, chores, personal and rank releted always hindered him from taking time out to thank her. And even if he was free, chances were she was busy.

Before stepping forward with his mentor, he unravelled the black bandana, letting the dark coloured locks flow free. When Ralla had finished speaking, although being the least significant of the three, he still felt obliged, as the co-creator of the bone tree, to say something.

Stepping away from Ralla, only slightly however, not wanting to step to far out of his comfort zone nor upstage Ralla, and making a soft coughing sound, his gaze, first directed to the floor, then up at his fellow packmates, an anxious expression still gracing his face, he spoke. 'I do not have much to say that has not already been said by our Chief or our new council member, but I feel also that, even due to large setbacks cause by nature, something as free and untame as any wild creature, and deserving the same respect, that we have devloped as a tribe. That we have built a stronger relationship with a neighbouring pack. That we have come together and came out on the other side all the better for it'. Pausing and glancing towards Ralla, he took a breath and continued. 'I would like to congradulate, and thank, Ralla myself publicly. I came to this pack knowing little of it's ways, I chose the fire tending rank randomly and Ralla aided me in learning what I know now. I still have much to learn however. I am glad that she had been offered a council rank, because it has given me the perfect oppertunity to thank her, something which I had not had time to do before now'. Stepping back beside Ralla, happy he had said what he had been waiting to say, happy that Ralla had been given a rank she fully deserved, J'adore again became silent, looking from Ralla to his Chief and back down at the floor again. He felt small compared to the two figures that stood with him.

The Kalona and a council member. The Spaniard felt that he should still be standing with the rest of the tribe, and much he would prefer to be. While he was not socially awkward, speaking out to a group had never been something he enjoyed. While the two leaders speeches had been relevant and sound, J'adore speech had been little but ramble. Though he meant every word of it.

He had had a proper speech planned, but he had forgotten it. A stupid thing to do, yes, only serving to make him look an idiot in front of his pack. Originally he had planned to say something spiritual and meaningful, and then thanking Ralla. Either way he was sure there was something, even something tiny, that could be pulled from the jumble of words.

Ptitsa had been out of his eyesight for his speech. All the better too. Ptitsa's hawk eyes seemed to provoke rambling in the male, he hoped that the tribes members had found something useful in his speech, with J'adore felt he had delivered poorly. Even though his guide's eyes were behind him the whole time, he still felt the staring at him. Damn you Ptitsa, he thought, mentally smiling. He valued the bird guide. She was a friend, a mentor, a family member, she was everything he could want. He really did not know what he would do without the falcon's gaze always resting on him. Sometimes it was daunting to have her watching him, though she had proved her worth, she had aided him so many times.

Messages In This Thread