It wakes and returns for the third time
Shiloh was moved by Ralla's and J'adore's speeches and found herself fiddling with the small carved wolf she had made the day before while she was trying to sleep. She felt it was the right thing to put on the tree and stepping forward she caught Ralla's eyes for a moment and felt like she belonged in the tribe. Shiloh hadn't been there long and was still struggling with the ways of the tribe but was willing to build what ever was needed to stay. She was happy where she was and as she tied the wolf carving she thanked the spirits she was alive. She was dying upon her arrival to the tribe lands and had been brought out of it by the care of Chief Dawali. She looked over at him and noticed his leg still seemed to hurt him a bit. She bowed to him before speaking.

"I would like to thank Chief Dawali for saving me. I was sickly when I came into this tribe and he helped me get back on my feet. I owe both Chief Dawali and Ralla so much already and I am slowly but surely paying them back. Thank you and Congratulations on your new rank Ralla. I offer this bowl and jar set to Ralla for being there for me." she said shyly offering Ralla the intricate bowls and jars she had carved for her. They had owls in flight and owls in nests. She hoped Ralla like them.

Messages In This Thread