The Fire in our Hearts
This will be the last post then, and we can end it now Big Grin 2+

The youngish pup smiled almost shyly as Ralla said her name was beautiful, not many people despite her father had ever complimented her before. As much as Analise was happy and all smiles and personality there was also an echo of sorrow that was always present in her eyes that should not be present in one so young, and the same was obvious in León's as well for those who knew what they were looking for, within their most secret of thought's both the daughter and the father each blamed themselves for the death of the mother and mate; Kailypso D'lykina, León for getting the woman pregnant in the first place and Analise for being such a hard pup to give birth to that it exhausted the mother.

Still appearances had to be kept and the young child was genuinely intrigued at the meanings of her name, it was different than the translation into spanish and made her feel special. The Austral man smiled as Ralla wondered over what her pups would be like when they were born and as they grew, as much as both of them would like to stay here and talk to this woman in the light of the Great Fire, León could no longer ignore the yawns that Analise was trying to hide from him, the night was getting darker and it was already past the time that his daughter would usually go to sleep. He stood from his seated position and stretched to straighten out his spine, several of the vertebra cracking loudly,

"I'm sorry to say Ralla that it is time for us to leave. Analise needs to sleep and I must admit, I am tired myself. It was nice talking with you." Analise also said her goodbye's as she followed her father back to their home.

Messages In This Thread