Thread Information
Date: 28, 4

Setting: Grimwell Caverns

Time: dusk

Character Form:Optime
[/html]

[html]

OOC here!

Aeron sat outside the caves had become her home. She found herself spending little time in the cave with Io. She knew that the girl had said it was ok for her to be in the cave. She was happy that she had a home though she had one before.

Aeron had for the first time in days caught something. She had been having a problem with the snares that she had set out. She ended up needing to find minor supplies to get them fixed. She now had caught two rabbits and a squirrel. She would someday have to learn how to save the hides of animals and create things out of the hides she had collected.

She would give the meat to Io to make things for the pack. She slowly and precisely with the aid of a knife began to clean them. She looked at the bowl she had found and tossed the meat into it. She wanted to someday dance again and be happy in her life. She thought a lot about home lately and she smiled. She thought about burning the necklace she had made but then she also felt that was betraying her lover. She wouldn't do that.

Stopping what she was doing she placed a hand on her stomach. Her babies were growing and she was beginning to notice the movements they were making. She was filling with mixed feelings. Happiness for a family on her own, but sorrow for what may come of the pups? What if they didn't survive?

<style>
.aeront-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.aeront-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aeront-a01 b {color:#7A378B; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aeront-a01 {background-color:#1c1423; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... eron-3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E066FF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.aeront-a01-border {width:500px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.aeront-a01 .ft-separator{width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #CD00CD; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread