[M] Albino deja vu?!
[html]

Surprisingly Well Endowed.

Poor Alaki had walked in on quite the sight; Matteo was bent over, ass to the door, stark naked. He'd just been reaching down to grab a pair of pants from the bedside table when the larger male had walked in. After having taken what could've been a bone-chilling bath in the river (in his lupus form), he'd returned to dry off and dress. He'd already changed back into his optime form, and currently he was realizing the down-sides of living in a place with no locks on the doors.

The moment Alaki barged in, Teo froze dead. That scrawny tail did nothing to hide the obvious scars along his backside, hips and back, nor did it hide, ahem, anything else. Boy was suprisingly well endowed, not to mention the obvious flexibility he had, not having to really bend his knees as he leaned almost nose-down to pick up what were now forgotten pants.

Slowly, desperately slowly, he turned his head. His eyes were shut tight, and under his breath, he was softly praying for it to be Giuseppe and not Alaki or someone else. Sadly, as he opened his eyes, he learned that sometimes God just couldn't pull off miracles when asked so suddenly. The blush that normally showed up pink under dry fur now showed up very, very red under damp fur, eyes wide and ears completely pinned back. In an impossibly high-pitched squeak, Matteo found the last bit of his voice again. "Alaki!?"

Damp fur really doesn't stand on end very easily. Nor does it look nearly as threatening or fluffy. His fur along his hackles, spine and tail tried desperately to stand upright as suddenly he spun around, pants in hand, and covered his, ahem, naughty bits. The blush only grew more as he addressed his invading friend in that same squeaky tone. "Non hai mai battere!?" His feet rushed to push his back flush with the nearby wall, tail seemingly glued between his legs, eyes still wide and face now completely flushed.

"Hi! Hello! Hey! Uh, G-Giuseppe is not here at the moment and I was just changing and you have a bird on your shoulder and I swear you were not supposed to see that and I am so sorry, I will stop talking now." His words came out fast at first, slowing down as realization set in and those dual-colored eyes settled on the albino bird. Just a moment of staring, and then Teo was back to Alaki, looking him dead in the eyes despite his normal shyness. "...C-Can I help you?"

<style>
.matteo1-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.matteo1-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.matteo1-z91 b {font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; color:#670000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.matteo1-z91 {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... teotab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.matteo1-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread