[M] Albino deja vu?!
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

WC:257 - Has Teo even caught on the Key is gay yet o.o Oh, and feel free to PP Bey however you want ^^

In Character

Blue eyes gleamed with amusement as he watched Teo tidy up his hair. Cruelly, he considered messing it up once more, but decided not to tease the white one… to much. Instead, he settled to observe the other as the white one finally took note of the albino bird which sat upon his shoulder. He smiled softly as he watched Teo’s face light up with interest, so childlike, he is. But that just makes him more adorable…

“Haha, don’t be deceived by his appearance, this guy is a lot smarter than he lets on; he’s gotten me into more trouble than I’m normally in!” he argued, for the bird was, in his opinion. Pure. Evil. And yet, he still put up with the heathen. I’m getting way to soft these days, he shook his head slightly.

As Teo moved his hand towards the bird, he flicked his shoulder and looked at the bird in an attempt to get it to comply to his wishes. Surprisingly, the bird obediently hopped onto the white ones hand and the young Dasa found himself unconsciously smiling fondly at the pair. Two little albino creatures; one and angel and one a demon.

“Yup, thought you’d like him. I found him tangled up in some nets down at the quartz shoreline and took him back here with me. I’ve been stuck with him since!” he complained half-heartedly, but he knew keeping the bird wasn’t as bad as he made out. And the trouble it got him into made his life more interesting atleast.

<style>
.AlakiTeddy p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.AlakiTeddy b {font-family:verdana; color:#765a45; text-shadow:#765a45 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AlakiTeddy-b {width:461px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.AlakiTeddy-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#765a45; text-shadow:#765a45 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AlakiTeddy-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.AlakiTeddy {background-color:#322e2d; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a8a8a8; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:459px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img861.imageshack.us/img861/1790/teddy.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 275px 0px; }</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread