[M] Albino deja vu?!
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

WC:292 - His reaction when he finds out is to be seriously anticipated then :')

In Character

Apparently, the white one had a good grasp on his personality already; not that the Dasa would ever admit he got himself into trouble all the time. No, in his opinion, he had an incredibly bad tendency to attract unfortunate trouble in which he had to the resolve in a way that causes more trouble; thus, it was never his fault. In response to Teo’s analysis of him and trouble, he snorted and crossed his arms across his chest. “What can I say? Trouble’s my middle name!” he repeated the cliché and rather cheesy line with a sly grin on his face.

“And I wouldn’t speak to him even if I knew low-speech. Stupid thing manages to hold up an argument when neither party understands what the other is saying as it is!” he grumbled, remembering the amount of arguments he’d had with the bird in the short time he’d owned it. The majority of which, he had lost.

As the white one’s attitude changed from positive to one of worry, he focused on the albino, beginning to worry himself, until he heard what the other said. “Even if he didn’t care that the bird belonged to me; and trust me, if he touched Bey he wouldn’t get of easily and with any limbs attached, it’s not just me aware of this bird. Liev is also rather fond of him and no doubt if Giu ever got the idea of harming the bird, we would bring Naniko’s into the situation.” He reassured Teo.

Heck, albino crows are rare and worshipped in some places and religions as beings of knowledge and stuff… so Beyaz was fairly safe within the caves. Though just in case, he made note to never leave the pest unsupervised.

<style>
.AlakiTeddy p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.AlakiTeddy b {font-family:verdana; color:#765a45; text-shadow:#765a45 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AlakiTeddy-b {width:461px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.AlakiTeddy-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#765a45; text-shadow:#765a45 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AlakiTeddy-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.AlakiTeddy {background-color:#322e2d; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a8a8a8; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:459px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img861.imageshack.us/img861/1790/teddy.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 275px 0px; }</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread