[M] Albino deja vu?!
[html]

Nnn. Poor broken Teo.

Matteo's eyes stayed put on Alaki's for a few moments longer, even after he was done. He seemed to be making sure that Alaki was telling the truth, and when satisfied, that look of serious worry became one close to a pout. Matteo pushed some of his hair back behind his shoulder, suddenly looking a little shaken. "Beyaz is a very, very special bird. I remember once, my mum told me that white crows are a sign of good fortune. That they are gifts from God." His eyes had broken away already, but now they didn't dare come up from staring at a spot on the floor.

Beyaz on his shoulder made a sound of discontent, moving to get back over to Alaki's wider shoulder with a hop and a flutter. At the loss of weight on his own shoulder, Matteo rolled his head to the side a bit, tucking his arms up across his chest. The moment he'd mentioned it, the whole gift-from-god thing, he'd suddenly looked broken. "Albinism is a sign of purity. When no colors taint the fur, skin or eyes, it is a sign that God has.... has blessed that child. Giuseppe hates that story. 'Says it is a loud of horse shit." His words trailed off the more he spoke, easing into barely a whisper by the end of it.

<style>
.matteo1-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.matteo1-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.matteo1-z91 b {font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; color:#670000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.matteo1-z91 {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... teotab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.matteo1-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread