[M] Albino deja vu?!
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

WC:265 - It's official. He's an idiot ¬.¬

In Character

“You know, Liev said something similar. Gotta feel sorry for the guy…” he stopped mid sentence and watched Beyaz hop from Teo and back to him, clearly preferring his shoulder over the white ones. Gently, he ran a finger down the birds chest and it fidgeted upon his shoulder until it found it’s way to his usual spot. “Gotta feel sorry for him, he must have been dropped from his nest or something to choose to follow me around.” He chuckled at the image; now THAT would explain the pests personality…

Despite the albino’s previous excitement over the albino crow, his mood seemed to drop, despite his reassurances that he wouldn’t let Giu harm the bird. As he listened to the other speak, he couldn’t help but wonder what was upsetting him. When the other finished, he found himself pausing, choosing his response carefully.

“Firstly, Giu’s a load of ‘Horse Shit’ so don’t listen to that miserable drunk. Secondly; purity has nothing to do with colour, a white creature can be just as evil as a black. Don’t let such nonsense bother you, for if you do, you’re implying I’m evil” he pointed out to the other. Not considering that others may actually see him as evil; for he himself did not believe any of his actions were so.

“Now don’t make me go and poke you” he threatened, his tone light and playful. “Me and Beyaz went out of out way to come annoy you, so allow us to do so!” he announced, then realized that he probably shouldn’t have said the last part…

<style>
.AlakiTeddy p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.AlakiTeddy b {font-family:verdana; color:#765a45; text-shadow:#765a45 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AlakiTeddy-b {width:461px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.AlakiTeddy-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#765a45; text-shadow:#765a45 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AlakiTeddy-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.AlakiTeddy {background-color:#322e2d; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a8a8a8; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:459px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img861.imageshack.us/img861/1790/teddy.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 275px 0px; }</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread