[M] Albino deja vu?!
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

WC:315 - n.n

In Character

Despite the previously heavy atmosphere, he couldn’t help but notice how cute the albino looked when pouting. After spending time with Teo, he had noted that the other male’s action often gave of a child like and fragile feel, which was part of the male’s charm. With a few crocodile tears, Teo could probably get anyone to do his bidding…. He knew he probably would, which didn’t please the Dasa all that much.

Much to his dismay, it seemed that the white one had picked up on his slight slip of the tounge. His ears perked up and his blue eyes narrowed a fraction as the other hinted towards plausible meanings to what was said… So you want to play? Then I shall play, little one. Keeping his expression that of an amused smile, he gave nothing away to the other; he’d let the albino make his mind up as to what his words meant and see where that lead.

When the white one smirked, Key found himself mimicking the expression; pleased to see Teo actually dropping formalities, manners and his usual shyness around him. With a suspicious, yet playful gleam to in his eyes, he watched as the other leaned against him, his mind racing in an attempt to predict the others movements.

“Now, now. Do you think that I’m always up to something?” Grinning down at Teo, he gave the white one a sly look, bringing himself closer to the white one. Two can play at that game. “And I’m only a small time criminal, I must confess… I’ve done nothing that would cause Naniko to worry” probably… “And Viking is an absolutely charming fellow, you can get a whole conversation out of him!” he recalled their sparring where next to no words had been exchanged. Bringing his face close to the others, he responded with a question to his question. “Who knows?”

<style>
.AlakiTeddy p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.AlakiTeddy b {font-family:verdana; color:#765a45; text-shadow:#765a45 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AlakiTeddy-b {width:461px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.AlakiTeddy-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#765a45; text-shadow:#765a45 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AlakiTeddy-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.AlakiTeddy {background-color:#322e2d; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a8a8a8; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:459px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img861.imageshack.us/img861/1790/teddy.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 275px 0px; }</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread