[M] Albino deja vu?!
[html]

;D

Seems as if Alaki was going to play along. Goodie. Teo's gaze never wavered, keeping locked with Alaki's blues. At his innocent start, Teo only snorted slightly, a small 'ch' sound to show his opinion on that. By the time he was done, Teo could've easily twitched his whiskers to brush them against Alaki's nose. Instead, he held that gaze and continued playing his game, completely unrattled.

"To answer your earlier question, Alaki, yes. You are always up to something." Completely ignoring the guy's plea of innocence, he continued, claws tapping gently against Key's fur. "The first time I met you, you were up to no good. The only time you are ever behaving, and I can only guess at this, is when you are sleeping." Deadpanning, a surprisingly fitting and cute expression for Matteo, he ended his own accusation with, "Quite frankly, you are probably up to a great many things right now. What is going through that head of yours, Alaki?"

<style>
.matteo1-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.matteo1-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.matteo1-z91 b {font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; color:#670000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.matteo1-z91 {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... teotab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.matteo1-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread