[M] Albino deja vu?!
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

WC:244 - He's innocent. I SWEAR! He no tainted like the rest of them, he is pure of soul and all about good will and kindness and giving and all that jazz xD

In Character

Their bodies were close and he had no intention of loosing this ‘game’. He breathed out a light sigh; his breath flowing onto Teo. “You think that little, ol’ innocent me is always up to trouble. Oh how you’ve been sorely misinformed, airashii ichi. His voice took on an overly dramatic hurt note and he continued to plea his innocence, despite Teo clearly believing otherwise.

When a claw tapped him, his eyes flashed down to where he’d been touched and then back up to the albino’s, his expression remaining that of smug confidence. Ah, crap. He’d forgotten that’s he’d been planning to go… visit on someone? The details escaped his mind, but he knew he had intended to drag Giu into the trouble but had found Teo instead… Still, he was a sore loser and wasn’t deterred in the slightest.

“Now what gave you that impression? I’m an upstanding citizen!”. Bullshit. That’s exactly what was coming from his mouth and he knew it… and if he knew it, Teo most likely did. So instead of trying to plea his innocence, he changed tactics. Plus, technically… I’ve caused and am capable of causing trouble whilst I sleep. Recalling some of the less than pleasant pranks he’d set up for his father to walk into.

“What’s going through my head? Dear, sweeeet~ Teo, do you really want to know?” his voice took on a creepy, somewhat eerie edged as he threw the question at the other.

<style>
.AlakiTeddy p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.AlakiTeddy b {font-family:verdana; color:#765a45; text-shadow:#765a45 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AlakiTeddy-b {width:461px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.AlakiTeddy-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#765a45; text-shadow:#765a45 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AlakiTeddy-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.AlakiTeddy {background-color:#322e2d; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a8a8a8; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:459px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img861.imageshack.us/img861/1790/teddy.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 275px 0px; }</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread