[M] Albino deja vu?!
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

WC:303 - Finished on my end ^^

In Character

The game they were playing had taken an intriguing turn and he weighed up his options and carefully considered his next reply. Just like his adopted father; he was stubborn and didn’t like to back down on a fight, even if he had little to argue with on his side, along with incredibly poor argument skills… if the situation could be described as an argument, that is.

“I think…” before he had a chance to ‘speak his mind’, a long forgotten Beyaz had decided he’d had enough of being ignored and let out a piercing cry. Jumping back from Teo, his hands reached out to cover his ear nearest to where the bird sat.

“You little..” he growled at the bird, baring his teeth at it. Yet he knew it was futile; Beyaz did as Beyaz pleased and Liev would have his hind if he didn’t look after the bird. Sighing, his head fell to his palm and he shook it slowly from side to side, “See, this thing is no blessing. It’s a pest!” he announced, glaring at the albino crow.

With the thought of Liev in his mind, he remembered that he was meant to be getting some practice in before he saw his instructor for their second lesson. Guilt flooded through him, for he had yet to actually practice and his next lesson was to be tomorrow..

“Bollocks!” he shouted, his hand connecting to his forehead with a soft ‘thump’. “I’ve gotta run Teo! I was meant to be getting some practice in with me Katana before I see Liev tomorrow. That goody to shoes is gonna have my hind if he catches on I haven’t practiced” and with that, he waved, made a sharp ‘u’ turn, mumbled a goodbye and left as quickly and as randomly as he’d entered.

<style>
.AlakiTeddy p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.AlakiTeddy b {font-family:verdana; color:#765a45; text-shadow:#765a45 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AlakiTeddy-b {width:461px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.AlakiTeddy-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#765a45; text-shadow:#765a45 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AlakiTeddy-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.AlakiTeddy {background-color:#322e2d; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a8a8a8; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:459px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img861.imageshack.us/img861/1790/teddy.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 275px 0px; }</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread