Keep it on your Mind
[html]
395. Sorry for the wait <3

Nayru waited in silence for her call to create a response. From time to time she shifted her weight from one foot to another, but the movement (as were most her movements) was so subtle and elegant that it seemed not to happen at all. In time heavy footfalls, heavier than most, were heard and crimson eyes shot up, gazing through the holes of the chain link fence to catch a glimpse of whoever might be coming to greet her. By scent alone Nayru knew it was not Liliana, and though there was a slight disappointment at not seeing her friend she also knew that was not the nature of this visit. Her call had been one for the leaders, or at least the higher ups, and Nayru could only hope that this woman was one of them.

When the lady did materialize before her the source of such heavy steps was evident. Round with children the woman who greeted her caused quite the stir of emotions for the girl. There was the rise of joy at life being renewed, the on-going natural cycle, and a strange fear for this woman. What if Nayru, her sharp and inconspicuous dagger ever strapped to her ankle, had intended for harm? Yet surely this woman knew what she was doing, and the linked fence separated them, which was some comfort to Nayru who whole heartedly only brought good intentions.

In deference to the woman, introduced as Ralla, Nayru swept her head low, averting her ruby gaze for the appropriate length of time. When she did bring her eyes back up, a soft smile played upon her lips as she chose her words carefully. "Greetings Ralla, I am Nayru of Dahlia de Mai." She took in the jewelry of the other, the strange greeting and Nayru's heart swelled at the strange and wonderful customs of the clan. "I am a good friend of Liliana, perhaps you know her? However my visit is not a social one. Recently I have been made leader of Dahlia, and I seek audience with your leader, or if not a leader than someone who may represent them and take word back to them." She bowed her head again, hoping that this request was not too hard to fulfill on Ralla's end, for such a long trek surely deserved at least some sort of hearing.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread