Keep it on your Mind
[html]

Don't be >_> I;m having a tough time catching my muse now :/

The display of humility was overly-flattering to Ralla, who had experienced similar formalities when she had met Liev. But this was a woman, and Ralla straightened her spine in respect for the other, offering a mirrored smile. Had her stomach not been an imposing factor, she would have bowed similarly out of respect. As it was, she could only offer a bend at the waist. The patterned woman rose, and Ralla listened to her introductions. At a second glance, Ralla noticed that Nootau was looking at the other woman with a respectful reverence as well--which was rare of the spirit guide unless for good reason--although this was made clear when she introduced herself as the new leader of Dahlia de Mai. Immediately she regretted not being able to perform the full kneeling bow which was customary to her native people as a sign of humility, but she would just have to make up for that with making sure that this alpha's needs were met well.

"I do," she said in response to whether she knew Liliana or not. "But I'm sorry to say that she's on a pilgrimage right now to the main AniWaya tribe, and I don't know when she'll return. As to your audience, I am set to become a Councilwoman on the morrow. Will that be sufficient for you?" If not, it would not harm Ralla's pride in the least. Chief Dawali's leg was still healing, she knew, and she needed to step up in her confidence and diplomatic handling if she was going to take over such a title. Should the needed conversation require Chief Dawali, Ralla would not then begrudge another leader access to their tribe for the meeting. "I would be honored to represent my tribe. And please, raise your head," the white wolfess said, tilting her own to the side to try and see Nayru's face. It made Ralla uncomfortable to have an alpha bowing to a sub-leader in such a situation, and the gesture once more reminded the mother-to-be of her encounter with Liev. Nootau shifted his feet side to side on her arm, anxiousness taking hold over him and being transferred to Ralla's mind through the same emotion. It must be something important; Nootau isn't normally like this.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]

Messages In This Thread