Keep it on your Mind
[html]

Yes; yes he is :3

'The fates' was not a new term to Ralla, though it had not been a common set of words. 'Fate' had always meant destiny in the strict teachings of her old tribe. But in its more liberal sense that was accepted, they were known as the controllers of fate, and extended to the same meaning of the spirits known as the Weavers, who made the tapestry of life and decided where a pattern began and ended. In all senses, she believed, Nayru had chosen a quite correct term. Ralla nodded to the prayer and quickly transitioned with the pied wolfess from solemn to diplomatic, quickly as the tides.

But no, the tone remained solemn for a little longer as Ralla was told the past that she had not been present for. While she had heard of the Dahlian Wars in whispers, she had not experienced them nor knew the details. All she knew was that they were bloody, better forgotten, and that AniWaya had remained neutral through that time. How sad, she thought, that even a peaceful leader should leave them so soon in succession... At first Ralla faltered, wondering Chief Dawali's thoughts on the matter. Had he been for or against Dahlia de Mai during this time? Well, they were neutral, so she supposed that it didn't matter; especially with the change in leadership. Nayru seemed a decent enough leader, and her intentions seemed pure as well. A bag was offered, much to Ralla's surprise, as the token of goodwill. "My condolences for the loss of your leader so quickly," she began, "and my prayers for your endeavor to reconcile the past. AniWaya will happily accept such an offer, and we in turn give ours. But I must say now that if it is an alliance you seek, I would have to discuss such a thing with my Chief beforehand. Otherwise, we are here as your friendly neighbors should you ever need us." Ralla smiled fully now, conveying her deepest sincerity with this statement. The white wolfess had a high regard for anyone interested in bettering themselves, and while it was true that an alliance could not be struck right there, certainly the beginnings of a friendly relationship could be made. And who knew? Perhaps if Nayru proved to be a leader like Jefferson--who, despite his gruff ways, Ralla respected--there would be hope for Dahlia's name to be salvaged and brought back to light. "As proof of this, would it suit you to spend the night in the village? I'm sure our Chief would like to meet the new leader of Dahlia de Mai and hear her intentions for himself." Ralla was not one to be distrustful, but the air around the female was distinctly alpha even if she could not tell by the appearance; it was unmistakable. "Or if a full alliance would not suit you at this time, I will take responsibility and house you in our hut, for you must surely be tired?"

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style>
.rallasface .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.rallasface p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rallasface b {color:#441e39; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.rallasface {background-color:#441906; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fdSxN.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ce4b03; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.rallasface-border {width:504px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.rallasface .inner {margin:326px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]

Messages In This Thread