Keep it on your Mind
[html]
Sorry for the shortness!

Nayru nodded as Ralla agreed to accepting the gifts. It was not the bag itself, but rather what the bag held that Nayru then presented. Pulling out the gifts she held out a small bottle of wine from the vineyards, a pouch of dried leaves that smell of tobacco and other smoke-able plants, and a small beaded necklace. Gently she held them out to the soon to be mother, hoping that what she had selected would be suitable for Aniwaya. As Ralla explained that no alliance could be forged without their leader Nayru smiled and shook her head. “Dahlia does not seek a direct alliance at this time. We only ask that any biases towards us due to past wrongs be laid to rest.” And surely that wasn’t so much to ask, was it?

Then Ralla offered Nayru something she was quite glad of. Already she had been out of Dahlia de Mai for longer than she wished and it would be nice to sleep in a proper shelter with such a hospitable host. Bowing her head, Nayru’s gentle voice was unassuming and sincerely grateful. “Where ever there is room for me I am happy to stay,” she would not allowed herself to be a burden, “ I have stayed with Lilliana once before and would love to see your pack lands again. If your leader is busy I do not wish to steal any of his time, and so I would be most honored to stay in your hut if that is suitable.” Because she was tired, although the tiny woman was able to successfully ignore that particular aspect until the meeting was over she knew that sooner or later she would need rest.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread