Deja vu: Take 2
[html]

And once again, Teo's way too oblivious to notice just how incredibly enticing Key's being. xD

Matteo blinked away his stupor when Alaki sat up and waved him into the room. Trying desperately to hide the fact that he'd been staring like that, he shuffled into the room and came to stand near the bed, still holding the sleepy raccoon kit in his arms. The little thing was starting to stir. That meant it was okay to talk again.

"Afternoon. The sun is high." Matteo was looking anywhere but at Alaki, so he settled his gaze on Beyaz. Ah, so there were Alaki's pants. Fancy that, maybe Bey really was a pest at times. "...Beyaz is eating your jeans." The comment wasn't meant to coax a response. It was simply a comment based on the fact that Matteo's mind wasn't working right yet.

Finally, he willed himself to address the issue at hand. "I uh..." Pulling his gaze back to Alaki, he shrugged to indicate to the ball of fluff in his arms. "I need some help, actually. I made a mistake hunting today." Teo sniffed slightly, irritating the bite on his nose yet again. The bleeding had stopped, but it was still obviously sore and fresh. "I uh... I didn't mean to, but I might have maybe killed this little one's mother." He grimaced, the guilt of the kill coming back yet again to haunt him.

"I didn't smell any milk on her. I had no idea she had a kit at the time. Now this little one's an orphan and I owe it to her to take care of her... but... Giuseppe..." He looked down at the now drowsy but awake 'coon kit in his arms. She was looking around with bleary brown eyes, probably wondering how the hell she'd ended up in some sort of cave. "...he'd never let me keep her without a good reason. He would not care that I killed her mother. He'd sooner scold me for not bringing back the body for dinner."

<style type="text/css">
.Matteofreebe01 b {font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; color:#8b7e36; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Matteofreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7c7b59; text-align:right;}
.Matteofreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Matteofreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #745e25; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7c7b59; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Matteofreebe01-border1 {width:432px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Matteofreebe01-line1 {width:400px; border-bottom:1px dotted #504f30; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread