Deja vu: Take 2
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

WC:308 - Through all of this, Key was totally debating standing up or not and you know it xD

In Character

“Destroying, shredding, ripping apart, making a nuisance of himself, take your pick.” He mumbled, still half asleep. Now that the bird had been brought to his attention, he shot the thing a dirty look that said ‘You’re gonna be dinner tonight unless you stop’, for if the bird carried on, he’d have a harder time cleaning up the mess. I wonder if Liev can somehow stop him destroying things with his claws… he made a note to stop by the Anzu and see if he knew how to stop something like that happening again.

Eventually, Teo got to the reason of his visit and the Dasa found his eyes drawn to the bundle of fluff within the albino’s arms. I can see where this is gonna go… he groaned mentally, already picturing the disaster that awaited. At Teo’s explanation of how he came about the child raccoon, he simply nodded and then decided to add some encouraging words, for now doubt the white one would be beating himself up over the incident. “Not your fault. Most people woulda left the child to die…”

Silently, he continued to listen as Teo elaborated on the situation, confirming his suspicions. When the hybrid finished speaking, he raised a hand to stop him from saying anything else. “Let me guess, you think I’d be able to convince that stubborn brother of yours into letting you keep it?”.

It was a wild guess, but considering the two brother’s personalities.. things involving them were rather predictable at times. Groaning, he ran his hand through his hair once more, as his mind grabbed at loose ends in an attempt to figure out a way to convince Giu to allow Teo to keep the raccoon.

A few possible ideas came to mind and overall, he could probably bribe his ‘business’ partner into allowing Teo his pet…

<style>
.AlakiTeddy p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.AlakiTeddy b {font-family:verdana; color:#765a45; text-shadow:#765a45 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AlakiTeddy-b {width:461px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.AlakiTeddy-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#765a45; text-shadow:#765a45 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AlakiTeddy-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.AlakiTeddy {background-color:#322e2d; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a8a8a8; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:459px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img861.imageshack.us/img861/1790/teddy.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 275px 0px; }</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread