Deja vu: Take 2
[html]

Matteo used Charm!

Matteo chewed on his lip as Alaki guessed at what he'd been getting at. He guessed spot-on. As if on cue, the little bundle in his arms suddenly realized she was awake and decided she wanted to explore. Teo was sort of forced to let her go, as she wiggled and squirmed and eventually got down on the floor, luckily ignoring the crow. Teo watched her go for a moment before noticing Alaki's groan and obvious dislike for the situation. Oh no, please don't say no... Instantly, Teo decided to... convince him.

As soon as Teo thought Key might say no, the boy came over to sit on the bed, pulling his legs up and sort of crawling over to Alaki on his hands and knees across the bed, getting right up and resting his head on Key's arm. Once he was sure he had Key's full attention (this sometimes worked with Giuseppe), he looked up at Key with the very best eyes he could muster.

The look could break even Viking's mighty warrior heart into shards. "I promise I won't ask anything of you ever, ever again. Just this one tiny little favor, and that's it. No more." He paused for effect, but didn't let Alaki get a word in edge-wise. "Just think; I'll owe you big time for this. If you can convince Giuseppe to let me keep her, I promise I'll do anything you want."

Sadly, as soon as those words left his mouth, Matteo instantly regretted them. They were the words he used with Giuseppe once before, and it had worked. A little too well. Now that he was using this deal with none-other than Alaki, Teo was left to wonder just what kind of horrors were in store for him this time around. ...I'll... never learn... will I?" Still, might as well go along with it.

The finishing move came next, without warning. "Pleeeasse Alakiii?" Then came the most adorable puppy-dog face in the world, all pouty and sad and completely adorable. "Aaannyything you want. Promise." And, as a curtain call on this little preformance, his wiggled slightly getting as close as possible without making it seem completely and totally inappropriate. (Which it most certainly was.)

<style type="text/css">
.Matteofreebe01 b {font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; color:#8b7e36; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Matteofreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7c7b59; text-align:right;}
.Matteofreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Matteofreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #745e25; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7c7b59; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Matteofreebe01-border1 {width:432px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Matteofreebe01-line1 {width:400px; border-bottom:1px dotted #504f30; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread