Deja vu: Take 2
[html]

I can has hideout plz?

Matteo adjusted his weight slightly, a mix between a scowl and a pout slapping itself onto his face at Alaki's laughter. He didn't see what was so funny. At least, he didn't until Alaki calmed down and teased him about it. Pouting, he moved to lean on Key again, doing his best to look scowly and failing. As he noted that he had a few ideas in mind, Teo's tail flicked a few times.

"Doooes that mean that I don't have to be your one-task slave?" He grinned innocently then, tail swinging behind him and ears actually perking up the slightest bit from their usual laid-back position. "Cause I don't mind not repaying you. I can be selfish sometimes too. Doesn't bother me in the least." Noticing a patch of fur sticking up from his nap, Teo moved to flatten some of it down on his ribs. "I could, y'know, wait here and stuff... where it's safe... and away from my tempermental big brother..."

Maybe, if he was lucky, Alaki would give him permission to stick around his room for a bit. Maybe tidy up that mess over there. "This place could use some tidying up..." Looking around the room innocently, Teo made it very clear what he was hinting at. He paused and looked up at Alaki, silently pleading to be allowed to stick around even after the larger male left. He suddenly liked this room. A lot.

<style type="text/css">
.Matteofreebe01 b {font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; color:#8b7e36; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Matteofreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7c7b59; text-align:right;}
.Matteofreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Matteofreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #745e25; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7c7b59; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Matteofreebe01-border1 {width:432px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Matteofreebe01-line1 {width:400px; border-bottom:1px dotted #504f30; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread