A thousand pictures fill my head
[html]

Fatin had been leading for so long, she had forgotten what it was like to be the average packmate. She didn't expect them to flower her with titles and rubbish; she had never expected that. She was happy, beyond happy, to just be there with them and do what she could to help them. They were family, nothing more, and nothing less. "If your family comes around, they'll be welcome here. I don't want to have a stiff pack where it's all about ranks and work...I want a family where we support each other." She explained quietly. "I've always had a....thing? for taking in people. I've got a big, big extended family with lots of people that I've raised or at least had a hand in raising. If you need anything, don't be afraid to come to me, for anything at all...I don't know how Storm did things, but I hate the thought of my pack being afraid of treating me like a person. I'm flawed and needy same as anyone else...it makes me feel good to help people so, just remember I'm always here." She smiled softly, looking at the almost grown wolf.

"Would you want to go find a place to stay? For the most part, there are just breaks in the trees that people have turned into living areas...it keeps the wind out, which is lovely....right now, I'm staying just off to the side there, a bit away from the main Glen." She pointed towards the direction of her home which was just off a path near where the stone with the founding member's names had been placed. "Hmmm. I'm going to need to know your favorite color too. As the first Tuatha Dé, your name will join the rest of ours as a founding member of Labyrinth Glen!" Excited, not unlike a small child, Fatin's over sized tail began to sway joyously.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread