A thousand pictures fill my head
[html]
[Image: ooc-1.jpg]

Ember was happy to be back amongst friends. She did like being by herself sometimes, but two weeks had been long enough. That was why she'd left the burned territory, so that she could find some other wolves to talk to. She'd talked to herself a lot along the way, asking questions and answering them...and singing. She liked to sing.

"I'd love to find a place to stay. Maybe someplace near where Tristan is staying? Then I won't have to go very far for the lessons" It made sense. She barely knew the pair of them, but she wanted to stay as connected as she could. There was something about Fatin that radiated friendliness, even before the female spoke of family and taking care of people.

"Me to. Flawed, I mean. I think everyone has their own flaws...they can't help it. It's what makes each of us individual" It was probably the most intelligent thing she'd said or thought about in a while. This was the pack for it, though. Everyone here was growing and developing--trying to better themselves. Maybe she'd end up as wise as Fatin someday. "My....favorite color? I don't know. I like all the colors."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread