Uncomfortable return
[html]

Whee!

The last person Desi had expected to see was Ralla, the white wolfess with the 'funny symbol' between her eyes that had played with her when she was younger, before she had left home. When the colliewolf saw her, she cringed. Not only were they going to run her off, they had sent a friend to do the deed? Her fears were unfounded though, as the white wolf opened her arms as soon as she had clambered through the opening in the gate. Desi stood to receive the embrace, more than a little shocked to have been welcomed back with open arms, then remembered to hug back, almost belatedly.

Touched, Desi spoke quietly, sounding very much in awe. You've... missed me? I wasn't sure anyone would have noticed I was gone. She dropped her gaze as Ralla went on, asking how she had been, how Hanna was, and perhaps most importantly, where her mother was at. Mama and I.. we argued, right after I left the Tribe. The night before I left, she told me about my.. my dad. We made up, sorta, Mama and I, but I told her I wanted to be left alone, and so she helped me get some things from Halifax and I was on my own. Desi did not know her mother had not come back to AniWaya. She had expected that this would be the first place Hanna went after they parted ways, but apparently it had not been so.

I've lived in Cour des Miracles for about the past week, not as a member but as a guest; since that was where my father lived and led, I figured they would be the best to ask about him. I always assumed, in the past couple months anyway, that Mama had come back here. I don't know where she would be, unless in the house I stayed in in Barrington. Desi made up her mind then that she would go and find her mother, and soon. She had never meant them to stay apart this long.

<style>
.desi-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.desi-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.desi-z91 b {color:#c687c6; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.desi-z91 {background-color:#eee7db; background-image:url(http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff26 ... /table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.desi-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread