Uncomfortable return
[html]

Late-derp @_@

Ralla could feel how tense Desiree was at first before her arms turned lax, returning the gesture. Had she been afraid of something? Of rejection? This was confirmed by the young girl's question, which Ralla answered with a laugh and a raised eyebrow, as if she couldn't believe that she would think otherwise. "Of course we missed you! And did you think I would forget?" What a shame that would be indeed on the Councilwoman's part, as her other duty was to retain the knowledge of their culture. Forgetting faces so easily would be shameful. For a moment Ralla was worried as Desiree looked down in a sad way, fearing the worst.

There was a sigh of relief as there was no confirmation of any foul play on Hanna, but there remained the despairing possibility, since Ralla had not heard word or tail of the woman since she had left either. "Well, I'm sure she is fine wherever she is. I've not known her to be a lightweight," she commented with a sagely nod. No, Susquehanna would never die easily, or even from an unnatural cause, Ralla prayed. "Regardless, we are happy to have you here. You mean to join yes?" The answer was apparent, but for the sake of formality Ralla asked anyway. The young collie-wolf went about her travels, which were interesting indeed. "Cour des Miracles? Did you perhaps see a big grey wolf or a red-headed one?" Ralla thirsted for knowledge about her brother and his...Are they mates yet?...since they were about two day's travel away, and especially with the pups coming. Noss would want to see his nieces and/or nephews once they were able to travel--or vice versa--but Ralla really didn't know how to get advanced word to him unless by messenger bird, which she did not have. "Barrington...Barrington..." Ralla mused, trying to remember where that place was. For the life of her she could not, and shrugged her shoulders in dismissal that she knew where the place was.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style>
.fireplz .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.fireplz p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fireplz b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#ffffff 0px 0px 2px; }
.fireplz {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Unspc.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fireplz-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.fireplz .inner {margin:10px 10px 320px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]

Messages In This Thread