Uncomfortable return
[html]

I'm gonna archive this thread two days after this next post for time's sake and the fact that Desi's already accepted

"An Ayastigi you shall be, then," Ralla said with a nod, placing a hand on one of Desi's shoulders. "I'm sure AniWaya will appreciate a warrior, and I'm sure Nayati will be happy for an apprentice." The tribe had been long without a proper Ayastigi, and it would be more assuring to know that their warrior ranks were beginning to grow again. Ralla chuckled when Desiree described how her brother had apparently helped her in the escapade, the identity being confirmed immediately when associated with Strelein. However, Desiree's father and Hanna's previous mate had always remained a mystery to Ralla; she hadn't a clue to who he was, and had never asked out of politeness. She didn't see then as a great time to ask, either.

Desiree's sudden question sent a jolt of surprise through Ralla's body, cajoling her to look, too. Dark, forest green eyes peered to where Desiree was looking, and then widened in affirmation. "Yes...it is!" she said as if in holy disbelief. It must certainly be a miracle that both would turn up at the same time, after having been separated for so long. Ralla stepped back and let the mother and daughter have their moment, smiling secretly to Nootau, who only saw fit to preen his feathers. The question almost made Ralla laugh again at it's almost obvious answer. "Of course! Why would she not? But likewise, Hanna," the white wolfess said, taking on a false-stern tone, hands on hips and chin upraised, "you'll have to pull your weight again. What can you offer the tribe?" The tone and gesture were, of course, mostly in play, but the question was all seriousness. Before any of that, though, Hanna had come up to hug Ralla as well, which melted away any feigned signs of trying to be stern. The white wolfess had missed her friend... "We'd be delighted. I'm sure you still remember the old craft, and we have another Kunikoti who needs the guidance. Welcome home, both of you," she said while gesturing her arm towards the tribal lands. She bent through the fence and began to lead them back to their home, where they belonged. Above them flew Nootau, unseen to any but Ralla, even as the light glinted on golden wings. The sun led them home.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style>
.fireplz .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.fireplz p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fireplz b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#ffffff 0px 0px 2px; }
.fireplz {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Unspc.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fireplz-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.fireplz .inner {margin:10px 10px 320px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]

Messages In This Thread