Soften the brute
(sorry i've started so many threads with him that I couldn't really come up with anything worth while, just have to play it form the hip I guess)

It was another day; the behemoth was outside of his house this day, the large two story that sat on the edge of Wolfville. He was currently clearing brush from the outside, from a recent wind storm that brought down the damaged limbs from the earlier blizzard just a few months before. Saluce stood with his massive frame. The man wasn’t nicknamed a behemoth, with a couple large limbs startled across his arms. The bark speckled his normally grey coat and added a darker hint to it. The blacksmith, mentor, was currently just trying to clean up his home. He’d have to start work on moving his shop’s items over to a more suitable location after he went looking for Eclipse and Conor.

A large growl rumbled through his chest, the limbs dropped as he hobbled over one of the rocking chairs on his porch. Cussing silently to himself he sat, and lifted his left leg to inspect his padded foot. The cut there was right across the padding; he let out an audible sigh at his predicament. It seemed he just couldn’t avoid hurting himself these days. The large male leaned back against his chair for a moment before wondering what he was going to do. He needed to finish this task, and now he’d have to figure out a wrapping for his foot, soon because as he looked back down the blood on his porch was already staining the wood, proving to irritate him even more.

Messages In This Thread