Lets go for an adventure
[html]

I don't mind at all. She needs to meet new people

Aeron sat outside her new home with Io. She had only been here for a few days and she felt lost. She had never spent time here. She tried to spend little time in the cave, she knew Io had said she could stay but she had spent a lot of time alone and she wasn’t ready to be around others often.

Aeron smiled as she ran her fingers through her hair. ”don’t worry my little ones.” she said as she rubbed her stomach. She wanted to be happy but she wasn’t sure she was ready to be happy. Sitting outside in the air made her feel so content.

”What will your mother do when you come? Your mother knows nothing of children birthing or raising.” She said as she leaned against the wall. She was having mixed feelings but today was a great day and she would make the best of it.

Making her way into the cave she smiled looking at Io. ”I hear in the land the pack obtained there is a village. I bet we could find some things for child birth or just things in general for the pups.” She said as she leaned against a cave wall. Looking at the hybrid she couldn’t help but smile. There was just something about her that made her feel happy. ”I bet I could find books to read there. Maybe things for traps, or a nice home to live in where you could cook. I bet it would be nice to live in a home there rooms for each of us and the pups.” Though she was growing fond of the cave life.

By now she had found herself rambling on about nothing. She placed her hand on her growing stomach. She would need to set up her snares again. She wasn’t catching anything major if anything at all. They were not perfect nor were they a terrible thing. She could shift forms and go and hunt anything at this moment so she would just have to deal with it. ”Maybe I could find new clothes maybe its time I shed my past for the most part.” Her hand settled on her necklace. She could never shed this. This was her life she would not leave her mate or daughter ever.
Moving slightly she fell silent this was the most she had just blabbered. She wasn’t good with interacting and golden eyes fell upon the ground. She needed to spend more time around others really she did. If she would do that she most likely would not go on and on. Though normally she would try to keep everything short and sweet. ”Sorry for just going on like that. You don’t have to join me I just thought it would be fun.” She said clearing her throat as she looked at Io. How embarrassing if she wasn’t so gold and her hair was shorter she might have flushed red.

<style>
.aeront-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.aeront-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aeront-a01 b {color:#7A378B; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aeront-a01 {background-color:#1c1423; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... eron-3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E066FF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.aeront-a01-border {width:500px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.aeront-a01 .ft-separator{width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #CD00CD; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread