Lets go for an adventure
[html]

Could end it here maybe?

Aeron had never ment to annoy Io though she wasn’t sure she had. She nodded, “Its not that I would ever think that. Its more hmm I don’t know.” Stopping herself she smiled. ”We’re family I know you wouldn’t leave” She would get Io home soon after all they both would need to rest.

”We’ll go home soon I promise.” She said as she poked around looking. She enjoyed looking around and seeing what she could see. ”Your brother travels with a reptile? That seems odd I mean the people in my land cared for cats and other creatures.” She said what kind of thing did he carry and someday she would have to meet Io’s brother. She would love to see what he was like if her was cocky or who knows she just wanted to do something.

<style>
.aeront-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.aeront-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aeront-a01 b {color:#7A378B; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aeront-a01 {background-color:#1c1423; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... eron-3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E066FF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.aeront-a01-border {width:500px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.aeront-a01 .ft-separator{width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #CD00CD; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread