Airhead
Mizu smiled, "See, there you go." She smiled as Ayasha asked further into the orange peel. "Well, orange peels are said to lower the blood cholesteral and blood pressure a good deal and it's important that they are not too high." She smiled, if she got all technical with it then she was afraid that Ayasha may not understand. So she kept it simple. Mizu blushed slightly at her comment, "Well thank you. You are very nice yourself." She smiled.

Mizu nodded her head, "Yes, I have watched it done quite a few times and I have done it myself a few times. Don't worry, I won't let anything bad happen to them if I am the one delivering them." Mizu's face was serious. She never joked around when it came to making sure that someone wouldn't get hurt, especially someone who is being born. "Are you excited to be a big sister?" Mizu would have loved to have other siblings when she was younger, besides her litter mates. But too many things had happened to her mother that she just didn't want anymore pups. It made Mizu sad to know that she would never be the oldest out of anything but she respected her mother's decision either way.

Messages In This Thread