A pleasant nightmare
[html]

Word Count » 260 :: Short post, but still a good one.

Alaki's grunt caught Teo's attention instantly. His head snapped up and his ears actually... perked a bit. Toned eyes settled curiously on the rather... pouty male above him, then moved to watch his hand pat the bed. Wait, what? His attention drew back to Key's face again when he started speaking, demanding that Teo join him on the bed. For a second, Matteo blinked, utterly and entirely confused. Then again, if I disobey, he'll probably follow through with that threat. Swallowing his nerves, Teo shuffled over and clambered up onto the bed on his hands and knees, sitting on his legs once in the directed spot.

Despite still having tears in his eyes and a slight shiver from the previous fright, Teo had calmed down enough now that his voice was clearer; it still had that slightly husky undertone that came with being tired, though. "Not that I'm... complaining..." He glanced around at the bed, voice low to keep from sounding very assertive. "...but is there any particular reason for me being on your bed... when you've already settled into it?"

At this, he looked back to Alaki, a slight blush on his cheeks. He sat on folded legs, feet behind him, tail settled between his heels and knees parted slightly infront of him for comfort. His hands rested on his lap, ears lazily back against his head. At some point, his hair had tangled a bit, and now curled loosely over his shoulders, adding to that innocence that Matteo was abundent in. "Am I... in trouble?" Damn albino brat.

<style>
.matteo-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.matteo-a01 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.matteo-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.matteo-a01 b {color:#b1c2b9; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.matteo-a01 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.matteo-a01 .inner{background-color:#7e8f6f; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/matteo-a01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:265px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread