A pleasant nightmare
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

WC:317 - My clueless baby :')

In Character

Large muscles tensed across his large frame as he prepared himself for having to get up and forcefully drag the other over; the Dasa never made any idle threats and he fully intended to follow up on his words. Thankfully, although it left him somewhat disappointed, Teo moved so that he sat beside him on the bed. Staring for a moment, concern flashed in his eyes at the tears that still remained, but he had a more important matter to attend to first…

“Answer this for me Teo. Is this or IS this bed more than big enough for more than one canine?” he asked, sarcasm rolling from each word, moving on quickly before awaiting the other’s response he continued, “So, why is it that you, whom I have made my guest, ended up sleeping on the floor when then bed has more then enough space for you to use aswell as me?” his eyes stared into the others, his expression becoming closed once more, as it always did when he was overly emotional.

“So yes, you are in trouble.” The words came out darker, tainted by the anger he held tightly in check within himself. “When I wake up, I find myself covered in the blanket I left out for you and you on the floor.” Brows drew together and his jaw tightened, taking in a slow deep breath he calmed down and put his blank mask on once more.

Unconsciously, a hand raised up and tentatively stroked the others cheek before he noticed his own actions and snapped his hand away and suddenly found himself completely absorbed with staring at the wall. What the hell was that about? His mind screamed at him over and over again and went into a frenzy.

Whenever he was around the albino, he found himself acting strange, out of character and doing things he would never normally do. Why?

<style>
.AlakiTeddy p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.AlakiTeddy b {font-family:verdana; color:#765a45; text-shadow:#765a45 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AlakiTeddy-b {width:461px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.AlakiTeddy-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#765a45; text-shadow:#765a45 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AlakiTeddy-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.AlakiTeddy {background-color:#322e2d; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a8a8a8; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:459px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img861.imageshack.us/img861/1790/teddy.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 275px 0px; }</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread