When the earth was young and the air was sweet
[html]

You guys make me happy <3 +5.

His curiosity was satiated when he heard another approach, and turned to gaze upon a young woman. A single eyebrow raised for a moment as she approached, and the male's judgment told him that she couldn't have been very old. It was apparent, however, that maturity surpassed the age as the white female greeted him, and had been quite forward about Bangle's arrival. In his eyes, it wasn't rude to be so pressing of a stranger, and truthfully the former gypsy preferred it to be that way.

"'Elo there, lil' miss!" He piped up, voice lightweight in comparison to the many rucksacks and satchels that adorned his multicolored frame. Sticking out a hand in greeting, his wide, famous grin split his face. "Name's Bangle, Im'a craftsman'a Cercatori d'Arte." As he introduced himself, his other free hand pointed behind him, in the direction he came from. Just as he opened his muzzle again to answer the young woman's question, another female emerged, her steps almost drifting towards them. It looked as if the pale yellow female that now walked towards the pair couldn't have been much older, if at all, in comparison to the white girl.

And suddenly, his guffaws emerged - the laughter he was infamous for, at least in the more northern parts of the lands. As his cackling settled, his grin never faltered from his features. "Well, ain' I th' popular one." He bent forward slightly to give a small bow to the pair of females, afraid to bend any further for fear of dropping the load he was bearing. The yellow, gypsy-looking girl addressed the white female, and Bangle nodded. "Bangle," he said towards the other in the same tone of voice that was given to Ayasha. Eyes moved from one to another, before addressing the white girl with a toothy grin. "I'm 'ere t' propose a trade'er two with AniWayans, I've seen some o' their beautiful things.." A pause, as he looked from one girl to the other, and then: "Their crafts ain't bad either." Winking, he chuckled at his small joke, having used it in hopes to break tension, if there was any to be had, between them. A more serious tone crossed his tongue, then, an obvious difference than the jesting tone.

"Thought I'd surprise my mate with'a few gifts b'fore she gave birth." As he announced this, a part of his chest swelled with what seemed to be pride, but it was a strange feeling indeed. "After glancin' at what miss Ralla wore when she came t' visit us, I couldn't pass up the chance." He mentioned the AniWayan woman, unsure if the girls knew of her or not. "Never really got'a chance t' exchange som'n of mine with 'er," Bangle said as he shook his head, beads clacking in his hair. That day was full of tension, and he wished he had been more welcoming to the visiting woman. This trip, it seemed, had more than one intention. The given circumstances of those many moons ago only led him to offer her the onyx stone, his generosity allowing her to have it for free. It was a worthless stone, after all, but the words he graced with the item was what made it valuable.

<style type="text/css">
.banglelute b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.banglelute .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.banglelute p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.banglelute {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6b0041; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/20a73lx.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 215px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fffca7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread