Tell me a story with a happy ending
[html]
Big GrinDNo worries~ I wouldn't want to match that post length either, eww. >___<;

Big GrinD Colibri. There had been another with the same name; a puppy she had met in Clouded Tears some time ago. She never did discover the origin of the youth's name, nor if she was in any way related to this Colibri, for the puppy had departed soon after giving her name. Tayui, too, had left, for she had no business in the pack lands at the time.

Big GrinD She regarded this Colibri with a mixture of happiness, curiosity, and interest, wondering if they were something of friends, or if that too had been lost in the pages of history. If anything, Tayui would not blame her for reverting to her previous opinion, for before they had become friends they had been something of enemies, or rivals perhaps. She recalled that she had met one of Colibri's puppies once or twice, and wondered if this had been the source of some of the tension between them. Her memory of those times were rather foggy, and she only remembered the other's name because of that puppy.

Big GrinD She nodded as Colibri spoke, chuckling quietly. Indeed, the other female's presence was a surprise. Of the many wolves she had met in the past, she never expected to encounter them again. She wondered if Colibri had been here the whole time, just beyond the mountains. She grinned as Colibri mentioned the strangeness of the meeting, finding it curious that they had somehow found one another after all this time. "Life has indeed been kind to me; so much has happened since I saw you last. What was it, one, two, three years ago? It feels so long ago," she said with a chuckle. But everything before the fire was beginning to feel old, a past chapter of her life. Everything before Shadowed Sun was something distant and far off.

Table by Mel!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread