Tell me a story with a happy ending
[html]

---

[Image: spacer.jpg]

The past did not matter, it was what happened now, and the two females recognized each other as past acquaintances. Colibri had indeed left quite suddenly. Ahren had scared her, yes, but that was not a solid explanation she could have given, neither was it the only reason. It was at that time Colibri had begun to feel that her life was falling apart, and fast. So she tried to restart, but it had all failed. She had only proved that she was good at running from her fears and responsibilities. Not a good ability to look for in a leader of a pack. She doubted herself already. Tayui started to hand out some gossip. Ears flattened slightly as Ceres Sadira was mentioned. Her alphess had died a long time ago, and the pain by hearing her name was dulled down to a little sting that she easily could live with. This she knew, and she nodded when the other female asked if she had been there.

Her eyes widened as Laruku was dragged into the tittle-tattle. Children with Kaena, the former Inferni leader? No, she absolutely had missed out on that. Fatin and Kaena? Unheard of(in Colibri’s opinion)! Gabriel was unknown to the ivory female with the gray orbs, but if the rest of his name (de le Poer) had been mentioned, she would have guessed easily. She just shook her head in slight confusion, not really wanting to believe what Tayui had revealed of the strange bonds that seemed to have appeared between wolf pack leaders and the coyote clan. Laruku and Kaena and Fatin..? She just repeated the names, shaking her head slowly, trying to take it all in.

Laruku’s children, do they live with Inferni or a wolf pack? It was not fair to ask, as Tayui doubtfully knew the answer to her questions as she probably never had been a part of Clouded Tears or anything. Gossip was something that reached many, but few actually had proper knowledge of the happenings. She let the topic fall for now and went on to the Shadowed Sun wolf’s questions. It was easy short and simple to explain, because Colibri was dull. Actually, I have simply wandered around as a loner after I left Bleeding Souls behind.. I met up with my son, Haku, in the start, but.. Oh no. -we parted after a while and went in different directions. I don’t know what made me come back, maybe I got enough of the loneliness and wanted to go back to what I left. Impossible of course, especially now after the fire..

[/html]

Messages In This Thread