Tell me a story with a happy ending
[html]

Big GrinD Tayui frowned, a little peeved that Colibri had chosen to join a pack so far away. Although it was not the other female's fault, it seemed like she would have to go way out of her way to visit her old friend. Although she did not mind doing this, it just made things more difficult. With all that was going on in the pack, finding time to venture out a short way from the borders was becoming a challenge. She just hoped she would be able to find Colibri when the time came. She did not want to lose her as a friend for a second time, after all. She didn't want to hear that Colibri had disappeared again before she could find her.

Big GrinD "That's unfortunate," she lamented. "But I will certainly visit you sometime. I suppose you know as well as I do how hectic these last weeks have been. I've lost track of a few friends, including Fatin. The last I heard, she had formed a pack a ways away. I still need to visit her, among others," she said with a shake of her head. "Everything has changed, now." The obvious truth.

Table by Mel!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread