Tell me a story with a happy ending
ooc; tadaa Big Grin
ic;
Colibri had never been involved with Fatin in any way, so she let those words concerning the former beta or alpha pass in silence. Jaded Shadows had been the pack she had visited least, and she had never really met many of the leaders that had been there. Of course, she remembered Mordulin and Salvaged, but that was it, she believed. Everything changed. The old packs and their lands were dead and gone, and Colibri could do nothing but sigh and dream of the lost days, months and years when she had been happy. Yes, things do change.. How depressing. She shifted slightly and quietly announced that she intended to leave. I still have some walking to do around these new lands because I can go home, so I should better be going. However, we shall meet again, Tayui. I know where you live. That was it, really. A soft smile and a respectful nod in the alphess' direction. Then it was done, and she floated away like the ghost she truly was. Shadowed Sun was crossed over in her mental check book, and she went to next duty on her pathetic and depressing list.

Messages In This Thread