Familiar ground in foreign soil
[html]

There we go! Welcome Smile

She curtsied and he nodded approvingly: he had come to be quite used to such gestures by now, and was not uncomfortable with them. At first, he had failed to realize their purpose, but he saw it clearly now. The red wolf male studied her as he considered her words, thinking at first that she might find it difficult to hunt with them in that form. Was she able to take the true form? Perhaps; he couldn't know, but it didn't matter. Ember had hunted on four legs - surely this one could learn to cooperate. He knew Nayati to be a brilliant teacher, so likely this stranger would not have any problems learning. At length, the male nodded quietly, before speaking a few moments thereafter. "Very well. You will report to the Master hunter, Nayati, and do what he asks of you." he stated bluntly, observing the newcomer as he waited for her reaction. "Perhaps Liliana can show you into the Village: I still have some duties to tend to before I return." Duties, well... There were fences to look to, and he yearned to re-map the area.

<style>
.dawaligohomeooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.dawaligohome p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.dawaligohome b {color:#8C6434; letter-spacing:1px;}
.dawaligohome {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#A18651; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:465px;}
.dawaligohomeinner{background-color:#FFDA8F; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... alitab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 110px 0px; border:1px solid #261E0E; width:437px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread