Would you be my friend?
[html]

293 words/OOC: WAAAHHH!!! SORRY SORRY I TOOK TOO MUCH TIME ON REPLYING!! damn you procastination!!!

The hum turned higher as Luna spaced out. She hadn't walked for too long, but her mind had began to wander, just the way she did during several years. She couldn't help it, she was a wanderer, and it would take something more than only a few friends to hold her in one place for a long time.

She couldn't remember for how long had she been like that, walking and humming, but suddenly she heard a voice behind her. The chestnut wolfess startled at the sound of the stranger's voice. It had to be a member of the pack that she had smelled a few minutes ago.

And her doubts where dismissed when she turned around to see a young female pup with a pure white pelt and blue eyes. Does every wolf around here have a white pelt?. The youngling introduced herself as the scout of what she supposed was a pack, by the way that she stated her rank. Scout? she looks quite young to be one... Luna walked towards her with slow but secure paces, respectful because of the proximity to the foreign territory; though, her tail was rather relaxed, and her head, as well as her ears, weren't expressing a total submission. She wasn't very familiarized with a pack's ways, but she knew how to act in cases like this. She stopped a few feet away from the other one, while a wolfish smile crept into her face. "Hello Ayasha. My name is Luna Sabino, i'm a loner and...i was only exploring the area.". The loner looked at the younger wolf with the same curiosity with which she had looked at her. "You say that this place is called AniWaya right?" she slowly walked one step further.

<style type="text/css">
.free-table- b {font-weight:bold; color:#AEDE68; letter-spacing:1px; }
.free-table- .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.free-table- p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.free-table- {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:#428A00; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V1jF3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#A1CF2F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread