Would you be my friend?
[html]

324 words/ hurr hurr! now i'm spacing out, hehe.

Lime green eyes stared at the pup as she talked with a soft-but-high voice. Luna chuckled slightly at the bunch of questions thrown at her at once. At this point, she relaxed her posture a bit more, seeing as the white girl had no problem with her not being totally submissive. "Thanks, and, well, i don't live anywhere yet. I sleep in my Lupus form in whatever place that seems warm enough for me to spend the night. It's actually fun." In fact, the dark-faced female loved to do it. To sleep under the stars, to cuddle on the earth. It was a special moments where she felt strongly attached to the nature that she loved.

At the second question of Ayasha Luna looked away with a thoughtful expression in her face. "I'm not sure, I've been wandering for too long...Though i don't know this pack, AniWaya, well enough to know if i would like to stay." Her instincts always told her to find her place. But she wanted to know all her options before taking a decision. She knew by another wolf about 'Phoenix Valley', another local pack. But what if there were more options? Curiosity overwhelmed her.

"About this pack, i don't know....how does it works? how big it is? how is life here?" Luna expressed the most important questions (in her opinion) before letting The pup answer. Slowly, she lowered her butt and sat down, hoping that her action wasn't taken as rude. And as she eyed the younger girl, she realized that she wasn't very old. That made her eyes lighen up. Pups and even teenagers always pulled out her maternal (and childish) side. But the situation in which she was, Ayasha being somehow dominant, was somehow hilarious for her. But it didn't matter. Luna loved to meet new people. You never know when are you going to settle down. Neither who will you share the space with.

<style type="text/css">
.lunatrees-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.slunatrees b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4d297; letter-spacing:1px}
.lunatrees p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.lunatrees {margin:0 auto; background-color:#937b22; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ypngir.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#beb88b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #3f340d; margin:0 auto;}
</style>

Table by Fae

[/html]

Messages In This Thread