Would you be my friend?
[html]

289 words

Luna's ears twitched slightly at the mention of the youngling's family. It was strange that somebody who had met her just a few minutes ago was now telling her something so personal. But well, that was her nature as well. To trust strangers right away, or rather to not judge people as soon as you meet them.

Ayasha's next comment had to do more with her loner state. And yes. Luna felt quite alone every now and then. She didn't answer right away. Instead, she made a small pause, during which Ayasha's voice rang again. "Really? it's great that you have a place to stay. See, being a loner isn't bad at all" Luna looked down. "It's fun to wander every now and then...but it would be nice to have a place to stay...". You will have to find your place soon girl. She thought to herself. Then her gaze returned to Ayasha. "So i bet the rest of the wolves are as frendly as you have been so far...I think that I would really enjoy to meet them."

Luna then decided that both of them had already been sitting in the same place for too long. She glanced at the ground under her feet and, with a shy voice, suggested. "Hummm, why don't we go for a walk? So i can see the surroundings, that is." Her tone made clear that she would take a no as an answer if that was the case. She had asked the question in order to establish the current hierarchy, which was backed up by her bent ears. As long as they found themselves close to the packlands, the youngster was superior to Luna, despite how little sense that made.

<style type="text/css">
.lunatrees-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.slunatrees b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4d297; letter-spacing:1px}
.lunatrees p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.lunatrees {margin:0 auto; background-color:#937b22; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ypngir.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#beb88b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #3f340d; margin:0 auto;}
</style>

Table by Fae

[/html]

Messages In This Thread