Would you be my friend?
Ayasha saw Luna's ears twitch and wondered why. But it would be rude to ask her but it was rather curious that she did it. Though it could very easily be a simple tic. She mentally shrugged. It was really none of her business so she left it alone.

She listened to the woman's reasoning and couldn't help but notice that she seemed to be convincing herself of what she was telling Ayasha. About wandering, she gave a big grin. She knew what would help. Well, here at AniWaya, you could be a scout. You get to wander in the name of the pack. Besides me, there is one other scout in our pack, so that would be welcome. But there are lots of paths that you can take. About the rest of her pack members being friendly, she shrugged. I think so. All the one's I've known are and I know most of the pack.

She grinned as Luna started to get antsy. But she frowned slightly at the tone that she suggested the walk. She knew that she was lax in the submission thing but she was starting to push it. But she would be gracious and let it slide. Sure. What in particular would you like to see?

Messages In This Thread