Would you be my friend?
[html]

257 words/ Whooops! I forgot about submission during the last posts! And sorry if it is not very good, i'm out of muse right now XD

The invitation in Ayasha's voice made Luna's tail twitch lightly, almost unnoticeably. So far, the description of the pack had been superficial, but then the youngster began to describe one of what she supposed that was a rank of the pack. She mentioned something called a 'path', which sounded like something else besides the normal meaning. Luna didn't take too long thinking about that matter and just listened Ayasha instead.

The older wolfess shrugged when she felt her statchel sliding down her right flank, but otherwise she grinned when the white youngling accepted her suggestion. "I'm not sure, maybe just a walk along the borders, the place looks interesting." She sat on her place a little longer, waiting for the other female to stand up first. Her shoulders crouched a bit lower as well as her neck, her ears already pointing backwards in a submissive way, telling the blue-eyed girl to take the lead. And then, making sure that she had taken the hint, she stood up.

Lime green eyed blue before returning to the front. Ayasha's pure-white pelt along with her blue eyes reminded her of that playful bundle of joy called Roran. For a minute, Luna wondered if they had already met. It would have been funny to see both of them face to face, looking at each other with surprised eyes, only adding another feature to their already identic anatomy. "Hey, Ayasha, do you know a wolf called Roran? just curiosity." The chestnut female asked with a shy voice, patiently waiting for an answer.

table by lin
<style>
.sabinoedlunaooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.sabinoedlunacred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.sabinoedluna p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sabinoedluna b {color:#AEAD76; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #26240C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sabinoedluna {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#26240C; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:399px;}
.sabinoedlunainner{background-color:#736B33; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... unatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #3E3B13; width:399px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread