Would you be my friend?
[html]

204 words

The loner almost giggled at the other's enthusiastic reaction. She took that as a yes, specially when the youngster began flushed at the mention of her feelings for the wolf.

It was passed a while since the last time that i saw him. He, literally, bumped into me the first day that i stepped on these lands." The female spoke as her paws moved over the moist ground. She still remembered the way that Roran had approached her, barking like a younger pup. Not that her own behaviour was much better, but that sudden apparision had scared you-know-what out of her.

"I haven't seen him though. Not that i had traveled to the north much..." Her tone faded away. The female walked some other steps, keeping her neck low, though, her ears began to perk up, moving every now and then to catch the slightest sounds in her surroundings. "May i ask how did you met Roran, Ayasha?" The question escaped the wolfess' lips with some hesitation. The youngling's private life was not her busyness, after all. But they already had a friend in common. Besides, the story must have been interesting for the way that Ayasha blushed at the sole mention of him.

<style type="text/css">
.lunatrees-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.slunatrees b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4d297; letter-spacing:1px}
.lunatrees p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.lunatrees {margin:0 auto; background-color:#937b22; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ypngir.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#beb88b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #3f340d; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread